October 25th in a waiting room

Welcome to my second post! today I'm going to tell you how I lived October 25th, the day of the plebiscite in Chile. Unfortunately, I could not go to vote that day, because I had to travel urgently from Curicó, my voting place, to Santiago. This because my mother got sick over the weekend, and we quickly took her to a clinic in Santiago. It was a very difficult day inside a waiting room. There was a TV in the clinic where I watched the news of the voting, it made me very happy to see that people had their options defined, and that many people went to vote. Fortunately my mom is well today, and at the end of that day I was able to listen from my apartment in downtown Santiago to the celebrations of the victory of the Apruebo. The day started off badly, but at the end of the day I was happy with my mom.  If u went to Plaza Italia that day, stayed home, or celebrated in any way, let me know in the comments! :-)




Comentarios


  1. How gratifying the result was at the end of the day! I'm glad your mom is okay

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How unfortunate what happened with your mother and how good that she is well today. In my case at the end of the day we celebrate as a family.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

I became what I swore to destroy

Fav food

Tango, cathedrals and a long distance relationship