Future Job

Hello everyone, and welcome to a new post on my blog.  Today I will talk about my future work and what I want to do. I am currently in my second year of architecture, and I really like this career. Although it's a bit hard sometimes, I think I can handle it and also the friendships I've made have helped me a lot. Perhaps like everyone else, I'd like to work in my own architecture office, although I'd also like to teach, and be a teacher of the history of architecture, as I really like the theoretical part of the degree.I am very interested in the restoration and conservation of architectural heritage, so I would like to dedicate myself to that too. To choose my job, I look for a good working environment, where I am respected and my work is valued, and also where I can actively participate and make decisions. If I were asked about my strengths in an interview, I would answer that I am a very responsible and proactive person, I can stand criticism very well and I solve problems in my job by taking into account that criticism. About my weaknesses, is that I am a person who likes to work alone, basically I like to do all the work, so that it is well done, because I feel that if someone else does it it will not be quite right. Also, in the video I said that I would like to be a flight attendant, so on that side I would also like to explore other jobs besides what I studied. Sometimes that's a problem at university. Thank you for reading and I look forward to your comments!




Comentarios

  1. Happens me the same to you about wanting explore different jobs, I would like to work in different things related to the art besides de Arquitecture.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think you are right, one of the good things about the architecture career is history and heritage, which unfortunately is not taken care of as it should be in our country. And I think the same, that despite everything you have to explore other jobs that make you happy <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

I became what I swore to destroy

Fav food

Tango, cathedrals and a long distance relationship