I became what I swore to destroy

Hello everyone, today's blog will be about the music I like. With the quarantine my musical tastes have changed. I used to like Argentine rock, or music from the 80s. Unfortunately I think I listened so much to that kind of music that I got a little bored. What I mean is that my tastes have changed a lot in the last weeks, I think because I have had to stay up late and the music I used to listen to was a bit boring or slow. For this, I started to listen to more lively music and that's how I met Bad Bunny. I resisted for a long time to listen to this kind of music but now I don't know. The songs are very catchy and the melodies are easy to listen to, you don't have to think too much. Besides, Benito, which is Bad Bunny's real name, has an incredible style and it's because of his way of dressing that he's also a trendsetter. I hope that I won't get bored soon, because I keep discovering many good songs. If you like Bad Bunny, tell me your favourite song and I'll listen to it. If you don't like it, let me know in the comments and recommend me new music! Until the next blog guys!


Last night's presentation of Bad Bunny at the Latin Grammy, performing "Si veo a tu mamá"
Last night's presentation of Bad Bunny at the Latin Grammy, performing "Si Veo a Tu Mamá" 


Comentarios

  1. It is true that bad bunny songs are very catchy. I think that the best way not to get bored so quickly of the songs is to listen to different singers and music genres.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you, Bad Bunny is good company for those nights where you have to stay up late haha, with his songs that make you want to go out dancing.
    I think with Benito you open the door to this world of reggaeton from which it's difficult to get out but enjoy it, because it's fun ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i also like bad bunny a lot!!! i love the variety of styles haha, i usually listen "la canción" and "otra noche en miami" when i'm sad haha. And "la santa" and " una vez" with mora when i'm motivated haha. Ideal for day to day.

    ResponderEliminar

  4. The versatility in music is fantastic! A great Benito, one of the songs that I like the most is
    "Hasta que dios diga"

    ResponderEliminar

  5. The versatility in music is fantastic! A great Benito, one of the songs that I like the most is
    "Hasta que dios diga"

    ResponderEliminar
  6. After listening to Bad Bunny there is no return hahaha. His music amuses me a lot, especially to lift my spirits and dance alone in the room. For work nights I always have my reliable RadioActiva 92.5 hahaha ;D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Fav food

Tango, cathedrals and a long distance relationship