Tango, cathedrals and a long distance relationship

Hey everyone! I will start my new blog by talking to you about a place I want to travel to after the pandemic, and that is Argentina. Although it is not a very attractive place, I like how simple life is there. My boyfriend is from Argentina, and I haven't seen him since March, when the quarantine started in Chile. We usually spend holidays and festivities together, like New Year. My boyfriend's family lives on a beautiful beach near Mar del Plata, and watching the fireworks in the sea is an unforgettable experience. The rest of the year, we meet during holidays and I visit him in the city where he studies, which is La Plata. I really like that city, because it has a very particular architecture, the streets are diagonal, it has many cathedrals, and there are many breweries.   Although it is difficult to have a long-distance relationship, even more so now in a pandemic, it can bring you unforgettable experiences and value every moment. Let me know in the comments if you have gone through similar, or if you would like to travel to Argentina too. Finally, this is a photo that I took last year in Ezeiza International Airport.

Thanks for reading!





Comentarios

  1. I never had a long distance relationship, and about Argentina, I only went once to San Martín de los Ándes, but I would like one day to visit Argentina and learn more about the country.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, I honestly never had a relationship at a distance. I hope that soon you can visit him and spend a very nice few days there, Argentina is a beautiful place. Good luck.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. omg, what you wrote made me want to travel to Argentina and go to La Plata in the new year haha. Sadly, I have not had a long-distance relationship, so I send you my best vibes so that your love continues to grow and you can see each other again after the pandemic ♡

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Reading this, it also reminded me of my long distance relationship from a few years ago. I spent many days in Buenos Aires (always waiting for my flight to Uruguay), on the way to see my ex-girlfriend in Punta del Este. I used to go there like 3-4 times a year and it was amazing.
    Also in 2019 I was lucky enough to visit Bariloche with my sister and my parents. Truly one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Tremendous experiences and stories there in Argentina.

    Cheers Fabiola!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

I became what I swore to destroy

Fav food